We have now also provided a condensed version of the Manifesto in form of a leaflet. This leaflet presents the main assumptions and ideas contained in the manefesto and is intended to give readers the opportunity to quickly see whether they will want to read the full version.
The condensed version currently exists in English and in French.
I invite you, as always, to let me know whether you could provide a trasnlation of it into your language(s). I propose the same procedure as for the full manifesto (see further down).
The manifesto "Education for change - change for education" is now available in a newly layouted and print-friendly version. You can find these versions in the document section of the website here.
We invite you to offer translations into different languages.
- If you are interested in doing a translation please let us know and give us a provisional timeline - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do it with at least one more person (better two)
- In the text on page two under "drafted by" please add a part "Translated by <your name> with the help/in cooperation with <other name/s>"
- Send the document to us - or add it in a comment below
- We will prepare the cover page (including the translated title) and publish it on the official website of the Pestalozzi Programme and on this website here
- And we will tweet the news